Skip to main content

A follow up: Do Show Love


Just because I like to be alone sometimes doesn't mean I can't call my loved ones and text them from time to time. I had a short conversation with my godsister and it turns out there is a way to keep in contact with everyone. I just have to make sure I give each person a call or a text once every month. Although it is hard for me to do so, I am going to do so as I understand communicating with those you love gives them a sense of reassurance that you are still thinking of them. And I think that I can do that much, even if it is hard, just to keep my loved ones happy. I just have to manage my time better. As in while I am studying or working I will give a call or shoot a text even if I have to keep it short I just have to set boundaries.

Comments